The company ASICminer presented its miner called ASICminer Zeon Turbo 400000 Sol/s on one of its conferences on the algorithm Equihash.
How it work: Water circulates inside the closed-loop system as a heat transfer agent. On both sides of each mining board installed aluminum water blocks in which water circulates. Water transfer heat from the mining boards to radiators, where the water is cooled by air and then comes back to the mining boards. As shown on the scheme.
- Hash Rate: 400KSol/s±10%
- Dimensions: 500mm x 500mm x 235mms
- Power Consumption: 2500W±10%
- Weight: 27 kg/unit
- Cooling: Original ASICminer water cooling noiseless system
- Operating Temperature: 10°C to 45 °C
- Network Connection: Ethernet
- Noise: 47db
- ASICminer Zeon Turbo 400,000 Sol/s
- 1 x Power Cable 3m (Plug type of the shipping country)
- 1 x LAN Cable 10m
- Built In PSU